We produce three different models of telescopic lower link arm stabilisers: an automatic model and two different models with pin locking. All of the stabilisers are easy and safe to use.
Automatic LH Lift Lower Link Arm Stabiliser
The automatic lower link arm stabiliser is recommended for mid-range and big tractors as well as with implements requiring automatic locking and releasing according to the lifting height of lower links. Using the telescopic stabiliser makes it possible to lock the implement to the required position.
- Very durable in heavy duty use, withstands dirt and incorrect use
- Easy-to-use adjustments
- Wide adjusting range to ease the control of various implements
- Hole positioning for both CAT 2 and CAT 3 drawbars
Telescopic LH Lift Stabilisers With Pin Locking
We produce two different models of stabilisers with pin locking. The lighter model is suitable for tractors below 100 hp and the heavier version for tractors over 100 hp. Our models with pin locking are suitable for varied general use.
- Quick locking and removing
- The slotted holes allow some sideways movement for the implement